We all watched the sunset and took in the view of San francisco on the rooftop.

It was beautiful. Warm oranges, golds and pinks. A soft breeze and clouds rolling overhead.

a perfect end to the day.

Unfortunately I accidentally closed the rooftop door behind me and it automatically locks shut. we were all TRAPPED on the roof...

We didn't realize this until the sun had set and it was time to go back into our apartment...

First we laughed.... then We panicked!

Eric found another small door to the far left that took him all the way down to the basement. He weaved around the lowest level boiler room in the darkness and found another staircase leading back up again to the roof so he could let us back into the building.

My Hero...

Tomorrow morning I'm going to fly back to New York for one week to visit my family and pick up our two cats (Michael and Fiona)

Day 10 of 365 days

Roof top

(that's Celine and John on the rooftop)

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 3:03 PM |


1 Comments:


At Thursday, September 27, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Oh I've always wanted a roof top to drink on with a lovely veiw like that! Even though I'm a bit afraid of heights!



<body>