Day 69 - Fill in the blanks, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Here's a candid shot of me and my husband, Eric in the hallway. I love Eric's confident smile (the smile that captured my heart) and the way he's holding my hand. Meanwhile, I look like I'm afraid of the camera.

We have the day off today, so unlike most people... I love Mondays. We can relax around in the morning in our comfortable clothes, have a long breakfast, read together and listen to music.

Our friend is moving and he's letting us have his kitchen table set. We're thrilled. Eric is picking it up right now, I can't wait to see it.

I'm heading out to the post office to FINALLY send out my christmas cards.

Any chance of my cards arriving to my friends and family before Christmas? It doesn't seem promising... I can NEVER get my cards out in time.

Maybe next year....

Well, at least they're being sent... that's more than I can say for last year's batch.

Time to head out. I still have a lot to do today and my little sister is having a christmas recital tonight at her school. I promised her I would be there.

Day 69 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:05 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>