This picture was taken in the bathroom mirror 4 minutes ago. I'm wearing my winter jacket and I'm about to go out. It's Eric's day off and we have a lot of random errands to run. (Christmas shopping in particular)

That's my camera, It's a Sony DSC - H2. I received it as a birthday gift this summer. That's what motivated me to start a Flickr account in the first place. I just wanted a place to store my photos for my friends to view and I didn't really intend on spending much time on this website.

Then I got involved in the 365 Days project and now I'm snapping a photo each day. Even days when I'm not feeling particularly creatively inspired. (such as today for example) I still put something out there to record the day in my life. I know this daily photographic journey will be interesting for me to look back on, so I'm determined to stick it through. I've also come in contact with a lot of creative and inspiring people through this photography site. Plus this helps me keep in touch with a lot of my friends from college, highschool and Germany. Almost everyone has a Flickr account these days.

I have never posted a full shot of my face. It's a challenge to find ways to avoid it and still end up with a somewhat interesting self-portrait. I explained why on day 39.

I believe that life is too short. We only have a limited time on earth and I think that sharing a little of yourself with others is a good thing. You realize through 365 Days that we're all kind of connected and it gives you the opportunity to peer into the daily life of people from all over the world. It's nice to be a part of it.


Eric is ready to go. Time to log off

Have a good weekend.

-Day 68 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:04 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>