11.1.07
Day 71

Day 71, originally uploaded by clarity25.

I have a strange sleeping schedule. I'm up at 2:30 A.M. every morning with Eric. We both fall asleep around 6:30 - 7 P.M.

This really makes it hard to maintain a social life. Most of our friends return home from their jobs around 6 - 6:30. When they want to go out and party, we're already fast asleep.

They don't call as much anymore to invite us out, because it's pointless.

There's something that feels unnatural about waking up so early. I feel drained and tired by noon. I usually take a 15 minute nap just to keep myself going.

Sure, I could just keep sleeping while Eric gets ready to work. ...But I love our breakfast time together and falling asleep in his arms at night. I like working on my portrait jobs while he's away. This way we have the afternoons free together.

We need to find 9 to 5 jobs like the majority of the world...I'm still job hunting.

It's time for bed.

Question: What hours do you work?

Day 71 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:15 PM |


1 Comments:


At Tuesday, January 16, 2007, Blogger Nilliem 

I don't work outside the home right now, so it feels like I'm never 'off'...
Can't wait to get back in the swing of normal life. I miss making money, hehe.



<body>