Day 64 - Stress, originally uploaded by clarity25.

I was up until 1:30 A.M. with my bestfriend. We just sat up together talking. Her flight back to Florida leaves today. I couldn't fall asleep right away because I had to wake up Eric at 2:30 A.M. for work. I finally crashed at 4:30 A.M.

Now it's 10 A.M. and I'm utterly exhausted but I can't fall back to sleep. Too much to do today. Not much time because at 4 I have to visit my family for my sister's real birthday. We're going out to dinner and having a cake.

I still have 5 more Charcoal portrait jobs and one oil painting to complete before Christmas.

I didn't start ANY of my christmas shopping because I was waiting for the bonus check so I can afford to. (Christmas was so much more fun as a child, wasn't it?)

If I can just make it through this day, I'll be fine...

Right now I'm looking at my calender

and I feel

STRESS.


Day 64 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:00 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>