Day 63 - christmas cards, originally uploaded by clarity25.

We finished our job (I was up until 6 A.M. working on it!) and sent it out to the boss via E-mail this morning. I'm happy with how it came out.

Now I'm filling out my christmas cards. I wanted to finish them last week, but circumstances just didn't allow it. Time is running out. Christmas is just around the corner. Is there anyone else out there that hasn't finished their Christmas cards yet or am I alone in this?

I only have a few hours before some friends arrive. It's my bestfriend's last night in New York. She's flying back to Florida tomorrow. I feel like I didn't get enough time with her.

I wish I wasn't so tired.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could take a pill that would allow you to sleep only ONE HOUR a night and wake up fully refreshed? Then I'd be able to accomplish everything I want to do...

Day 63 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 1:58 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>