Day 60 - Blowing up Balloons, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Today is my sister's 12th birthday.

She took this photo of me in the middle of blowing up a balloon.

We blew up 50 balloons and put up countless decorations. It took 4 hours.

The party was fun, but exhausting. After all her friends ate the cake, they began running around the house on a manic sugar high. One girl got a bloody nose, another girl slid down the wall and started having an asthma attack. They were crazy!

Finally I managed to distract them with "Pirates of The Caribbean 2" and they settled down.

I just returned home.

Now I have to clean the house because in 2 hours we're having a small housewarming party. I'm exhausted already but I can't call it off now and disappoint my friends. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

It will be so nice to kick back and have a drink. But first I have to do the dishes and get this place in order before they arrive.

I just know it's going to be a LONG night....

Day 60 of 365 days

(Yes, I fell a day behind with the 365 project during my move, but now I'm all caught up.)

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 1:53 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>