Day 95 - I love Sundays, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Another cold winter day. We found a way to stay warm.

We were up late last night. I love relaxing in bed with Eric and sleeping in on Sunday mornings.

He has the day off, so we can lounge in our pajamas and have a long breakfast together.

It's nice having an entirely clear schedule for the day and being able to unwind. It's a rare occurance..

We're going to do some artwork, read together and watch a movie (Million Dollar Baby - anyone see this?) we have no intention of leaving the house.

What are your plans for the day?

Day 95 of 365 Days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 1:09 PM |


6 Comments:


At Sunday, January 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Kevin and I are going out to the movies. We dropped off Amy at my parents. I love this photo! It's really cute!-Sandra

At Sunday, January 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I'm having a pajama day too. Trying to do a few things here and there, like put 5 things away every 2 hours or so, to try to clean up this wreck of a room, but mostly, I'm just relaxing. I love pajama days.

At Sunday, January 14, 2007, Blogger Rosie 

This is how I spend my weekend mornings too. It's nice to stay in bed for a good 45 minutes-hour after waking up to just cuddle and chat in bed in the morning. As for Mondays....

At Sunday, January 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I spend too much time in pajamas!
Pretty much my whole weekend consisted of pajamas and twizzlers.

At Sunday, January 21, 2007, Blogger candoor 

I'm seldom in anything but boxers and a T-shirt at home (just cuz I have roommates :)

this is one of the photos that, like many of your photos, has me wondering how you get the shot... sometimes I think there are three of you, an unseen and unmentioned third photographer :)

At Thursday, January 25, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I was thinking the exact same thing as Candoor. How the heck do you take these shots? I briefly thought about joining the 356 Day Photo Shoot except that I would take exceedingly boring pictures as my life is exceedingly boring.



<body>