Day 96 - missing my sister, originally uploaded by clarity25.

This afternoon, I was going through my clothing and found an old shirt my sister had given me. We're always buying eachother silly shirts with dumb sayings. "soul sista" "girl power"

I slipped it on and a flood of memories came back. Laughing together in our old bedroom, running over the cobblestone streets of Germany from pub to pub, secrets shared, and tears cried. I realized she knows me better than anyone else, even better than Eric does because our memories go back to childhood. It's bonds like that which are most important and can never be replaced in life.

Anyway, Laura.. I know you're reading this.

I really miss you girl.

Book that flight to San Francisco already!

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 6:07 PM |


1 Comments:


At Thursday, January 24, 2008, Blogger Kathleen 

You have the best T-shirts. I hope Laura gets to visit you soon.



<body>