Day 91 - Tales of the City, originally uploaded by clarity25.

"Tales of the City" by Armistead Maupin.

Hands down one of the best books I read this year. Today I couldn't stop reading until I was finished. It's about a girl in the 1970's moving to San Francisco for the first time and her experiences.

Check it out if you're looking for something good to read and then let me know what you thought. It really captures the essence and feel of this crazy city better than any book I've read.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:30 PM |


2 Comments:


At Thursday, January 17, 2008, Blogger Kathleen 

I read those when I moved to SF as well! I have all of the books, if you want to borrow them. I'd be more than happy to mail them to you.

At Wednesday, January 23, 2008, Blogger Nightmare 

I watched that mini series on PBS. LOVED Every second of it!!



<body>