Day 85 - Happy New Years, originally uploaded by clarity25.

Another year has come and gone. It feels like just yesterday that I was bringing in 2007 with my family in New York.

Now here I am in San Francisco, California living with my two closest friends from college and bringing in 2008. A turn of events I would not have anticipated or imagined a year ago.There's been some ups and downs this year.. but that's what life is all about.

Life takes twists and turns that surprise you.

which just proves that you never know what tomorrow has in store for you..

So here's to 2008!

Lets see where this year takes us. Best wishes to all of you out there reading these words. Friends I know personally, friends I've never met but mean the world to me.. all of you. I'm hoping that all your dreams, desires and hopes come true this year.


We have an expensive bottle of french Champagne from Celine's father. We're going to pop it open and perhaps take a stroll down to Union Square. I hear there might be fireworks..

Happy New Years!!

Lots of love,
Clarity

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 3:37 PM |


2 Comments:


At Friday, January 04, 2008, Blogger Kathleen 

Happy New Year, Clarity. I hope all is well with you and that 2008 is the best yet.

At Monday, January 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous 

Happy New Year to you, Eric and the cats! I hope this year brings you all health, happiness and good fortune. Take care, love Vicola



<body>