Well....We're back in New York.

We returned late at night and the next morning I was up at 6 A.M. for work. It was back to the daily grind. Traffic, working behind a cramped desk, passing out from exhaustion when I return home and starting all over again. I didn't have time to upload the pictures from my vacation until now.

All the pictures from our San Francisco trip are in one folder. You can view them all together: HERE

I also wrote all about the trip in my diary....HERE

We had such an amazing time, I'm glad we visited San Francisco before moving there. It was everything I dreamed of and more. I fell in love with the city and I really feel like I found a place where I truly belong. I have this deep longing in my chest to return as soon as possible. It's almost like an ache inside. I can't even describe it in words.

We moved up the date of Departure from New York from October 1st to the beginning of September. Now We'll be driving to San Francisco sometime between September 6th and September 9th.

Which means we have a lot of packing and planning to do before then.

But as you can see, I have one suitcase fully packed.



Day 204 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 5:56 AM |


4 Comments:


At Sunday, July 29, 2007, Blogger Brandy 

I'm sure Im not going to be the only one who notices this but your SanFran photos seem brighter and happier compared to the last couple of months. I don't know if it's the lush greeness that seems to be in every landscape photo or if you just seem to be seeing things with happier eyes.
I'd like to think it is both.

AND now were both moving at the same time! Were moving into our house September 1st. Ask me how many boxes I have packed?
NONE!!!
I have 3 flattened boxes on a chair just in case I feel like I should start packing!

At Sunday, July 29, 2007, Blogger Brandy 

PS: Awesome dress!!! It's gourgous!

At Monday, July 30, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I moved to SF on September 16, so you're on a similar timetable to me. I'm so glad that you liked it. I do love that City, it just wasn't for me, in the end.

I agree with B - that is a fabulous dress.

At Wednesday, August 22, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

I'm getting worried about you, Clarity. I hope everything is okay.



<body>