**Friday afternoon**

Another 40 hour week at Innitech Corporation has come to an end.

This week was particularly exhausting. I'm being trained on new material and the job is becoming more demanding. I didn't have any free time. I just returned home every afternoon and passed out from exhaustion in bed.

I did nothing from Monday to Friday but work. I didn't even have a chance to log online and check my E-mail.

But I have to remind myself that I only have 2 more months in this job.

Only 2 more months of wearing those shoes.

They used to be new and pretty....now they look worn out and frayed around the inner edges.... as worn out as I currently feel.

Me and my shoes just have to hold together for a little bit longer

Day 197 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 4:28 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>