This is my 200th picture for the 365 days project. I never imagined I'd make it this far. So much in my life has changed since Day 1 . I wanted to make this picture more interesting, but I don't have much time... so this is all I've got.

It's 12:30 A.M., We will be leaving for the airport in an hour and 45 minutes.

Eric is taking a nap. I'm exhausted but I'm way too excited to sleep. Plus I don't want to risk sleeping through the alarm clock and missing our flight to San Francisco.

Our aunt told us to wear fancy business attire because it will increase our chances of getting on the flight. (we have standby tickets) and also we might be bumped up to FIRST CLASS.

I'm used to dressing comfortably and casually for airplane trips, so this feels really strange for me. Eric has a 3 piece suit. We look like a "Professional Couple" -- Hopefully we can pull it off:)

If we don't get on the early morning flight, there are 4 other flights to San Francisco today. Our Aunt warned us that the flights are packed but she assured us that we would definitely get on one of the flights.

If I have internet access, I'll update when I reach California. Otherwise I'll write all about the trip when I return on Monday.

We're going to San Francisco!!

WOO HOO!!!! I can't describe the giddy feeling in the pit of my stomach! I get like this everytime I travel somewhere new..

Have a great week!

Day 200
of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 9:41 PM |


5 Comments:


At Thursday, July 19, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

I know you won't get this for a week or better, but I JUST found out that a good friend of mine is the head of the Film and TV department at NYU nowadays! Next time I go see him I'm totally stalking the places you took pictures of!

I have never been to NY, but now I have a reason!

At Thursday, July 19, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I hope everything goes wonderfully and you love it there and come back refreshed and excited about this new chapter in your life!

Have fun!

At Thursday, July 19, 2007, Blogger Jen 

Hope you have a great trip!!

At Thursday, July 19, 2007, Blogger Kathleen 

Oh yeah! That's what I forgot! You always had to dress for stand-by, no jeans, no t-shirts, no tennis shoes! Because you were, supposedly, a representative of the company, blah blah blah.

I remember the first time I flew home from SF on a ticket I had bought. I wore jeans and was comfy. It was a red-eye flight, so I got into Detroit at 8:00 a.m. or something. We went straight to visit my uncle in the hospital and he was appalled that I had worn jeans on the plane. Ha ha!

At Friday, July 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

I hope you made it in time to experience the earthquake across the bay!



<body>