Day 75 - Amber's 13th birthday, originally uploaded by clarity25.

My youngest sister, Amber turned 13 today.

It's hard to believe she's already a teenager, I still see her as a little 4 year old...

But she's almost as tall as me now.

She chats on her cellphone with her friends, dresses like a cool teen, rolls her eyes when I try to talk to her like a child and loves Nick Jonas from "The Jonas Brothers"

I'm glad I could be here for her 13th birthday, This is a big one for her..

That's my father's hand on the left with the lighter, My mother with the candle and me reaching out on the bottom left.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:33 PM |


1 Comments:


At Friday, January 04, 2008, Blogger Kathleen 

I'm so glad that you got to go home for Amber's birthday. I'm sure it meant a lot to her.



<body>