Day 63 - HOLLYWOOD, originally uploaded by clarity25.

We're in Hollywood!

Sorry for being missing in action lately. So much has been happening lately and I haven't had a chance to come online to post pics to document it all.

You're probably wondering what on earth I'm doing in Hollywood. here's a brief recap of what has happened over the past week and a half :

Things became very difficult, overwhelming and tense around Thanksgiving time. it's a complex situation. I was also very worried because my little sister has to undergo surgery soon.

Then I was working non-stop on my portfolio for a Concept Art training seminar in Hollywood, Los Angeles.

Michael nearly jumped out the bedroom window. It would have been a five story fall.. and it's terrifying to wake up to the sight of your cat dangling out of the window. (see Day 57)

Next thing I knew, we were throwing our suitcases into the back of John's car and all driving to L.A. We've been attending lectures, seminars and job training on concept art and development from 10 A.M. to 7 P.M. on a soundstage in a television studio. I've learned so much, met a lot of fascinating people and made great connections.

I'm typing this from a laptop in a hotel room in Hollywood.

This is my first time here in Hollywood and it's crazy exciting for me. I'm seeing everything that I only knew from the movies..it's all very surreal actually. I can't believe I'm here!


We're driving back to San Francisco tomorrow afternoon.

I feel like I'm one step closer to reaching our dream, this has been such an incredible experience.

I'll write more when I return, I'm running out of hotel internet minutes. I just posted some of the previous pictures taken during this week that I didn't get a chance to upload until right now. You can click back to view them.

Also here's some video footage taken from inside Miceli's Oldest Pizzeria in Hollywood. The owner walked up to the piano and just started singing. I caught it on film. The atmosphere was amazing.. thought i'd share a brief clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=auODZdUE9Gk

Day 63 of 365 days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 12:55 PM |


2 Comments:


At Tuesday, December 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

You're in Hollywood. I could go there and just randomly see you on the street. Though no knowing what you look like, it would be hard, but still. I don't think I will sleep tonight! Try Sprinkles cupcakes while you are here. They are the bomb!!! Go to Olvera Street. Go to Belmont Shores in Long Beach. Come to Yorba Linda and see the beautiful lights where I live. Go to Balboa Island and check out the fun shops and eclectic houses. I could give you more but that's a lot. I wish I could be your personal chauffer (sp?).

At Monday, December 24, 2007, Blogger Nightmare 

Wishing you and Eric a very Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year!



<body>