Day 209 - THE FINAL DAY, originally uploaded by clarity25.

As we get closer and closer to moment of departure, the packing becomes more and more frantic.

My husband: "Do you need this?"

Me: "um..yes"

My husband: "where should I put it?"

Me: "Forget it, just...just.. throw it out."

Our cats are watching this all unfold in confusion. They can't fully grasp what is happening.

Today. That's all we have left. We're down to the final stretch.

14 hours exactly until we hit the road for San Francisco


Just breathe...Just breathe....

I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight.

Alright My 10 minute Rockstar Energy drink break is officially over..... back to packing.

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 2:57 PM |


1 Comments:


At Monday, September 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous 

Hope you have a wonderful road trip!! Can't wait for your first update from the road! *hugs* Jen



<body>