Day 51 - Signing the lease, originally uploaded by clarity25.

We signed the lease for our new apartment today!

We just returned from meeting with our landlord. Eric collapsed into bed with a smile and I read the lease agreement to him. I have to admit that I just barely skimmed it when it was first handed to me. I was just so eager to sign on the dotted line and make this move official.

No scary small print or unexpected surprises. To be honest, It wasn't an interesting read...

My bestfriend from Florida is here to visit for a few weeks. She just arrived today. We all went out to the chinese buffet and Starbucks. It's so nice to have her here! she offered to also help with the moving.

5 more days!

I should really start packing....

Day 51 of 365 days

(I know this isn't the most interesting shot, but it's been a really busy day... I'm exhausted.)

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 10:49 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>