Day 37 - At the art table, originally uploaded by clarity25.

This morning I worked on the charcoal portrait for my friend. The hardest part is her lips. They still need defintion but I have other assignments I need to finish at the moment. So I have to put this on the side for now. I'm not really happy how it looks so far. Something is off...

Waking up at 2:30 A.M. every morning is really taking a toll on me.

I groan when I hear the loud beeping of the Alarm Clock.

But on the flipside, I love having breakfast with my husband before he leaves for work at 3:50 A.M.. I make him eggs while he's in the shower, we drink coffee together and talk. I enjoy our early morning rituals.

I just can't fall back to sleep and I'm exhausted by noon.

I feel like we're on a different schedule than the rest of the world...

Day 37 of 365 Days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 10:39 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>