Memories and crossroads, originally uploaded by clarity25.

“This is as true in everyday life as it is in battle: we are given one life and the decision is ours whether to wait for circumstances to make up our mind, or whether to act, and in acting, to live.

******

Sitting in my old bedroom today...

My 11 year old sister sleeps in that bed now.

The room is filled with memories from my childhood. I look in the mirror and I still see that 15 year old girl I used to be.

I feel like I'm at a crossroads. Not sure which way to turn.

Contemplating...

Had a discussion with my husband over breakfast at a diner this morning. We don't know where we want to move next but we don't want to stay here much longer.

I miss Europe.

Day 33 of 365 Days

 
posted by Clarity: 365 days at 10:30 PM |


0 Comments:




<body>